Menu
Gopydhillon
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Credit report

Hi dear sir /mam, 

I had a bad credit report by virgin . But there is not any remaining balance . From sky I got a email but it’s not going throughout.

creditfileamendment@virginmedia.co.uk
so plz sortout this 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit report

Hi Gopydhillon,

You need to send the email to creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk       - the address you typed into the thread has the "s" missing.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Do make sure you include full details of the entries that you believe to be inaccurate, with supporting evidence. And be aware there is normally a 21day turnaround.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Gopydhillon thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear you're unhappy with any negative marks on your credit report that are linked to services you had with ourselves.  @newapollo and @japitts have advised you correctly regarding what you need to do and the correct contact details. If you need any further information from ourselves, please do get back to me

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos