Menu
Virag
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Credit refund

Dear Virgin People,

It was lovely to read in this forum that there are at least 1,300 issues customers have already had with their CREDIT REFUND. So I am not on my own and not the only one. Definitely the problem dear customers (VALUED ex-customers) not on our end. Experiencing that virgin media just simply does not want to pay your money back or delay the payment of our refund for as long as possible is disgusting. Reading through the people`s issues so many of us asked the same questions and nobody from Virgin wanted to give a straightforward answer is: once we are entitled to get a refund why Virgin decides to pay the refund back on cheque?! In the twenty-first century who pays by cheque?! In 2021 we are still in the Pandemic we have a NATIONAL LOCKDOWN. We are not supposed to go anywhere unless it is absolutely necessary. Where is Virgin Media flexibility around paying your money back online rather then by cheque?! That is a real joke and they put people in danger!!

My story:

1. My contract ended on the 10th of October 2020

2. After 45 days (25th November 2020) I was entitled to get my cheque

3. The cheque could take up to 7 weeks to arrive (7th of January 2021)

4. Today is the 17th of February 2021 and no CHEQUE arrived

PS: I kept every step of Virgin rules in regards waiting time of the credit refund and also I sent their equipment back.

I only made 2 phone calls so far, but surely if you as a customer delay with your payments to Virgin Media they will make sure to disconnect their service and/or charge you extra. What about when Virgin Media does not want to pay you the refund and they do not keep their own terms and conditions towards the refund policy? Am I entitled to charge you extra? What does Virgin Media terms and conditions say about not keeping their payment deadline? Can you let me know, please?

We talk about £36.80!!!

I am willing to give you my Virgin Media Account Number in a private message if anybody will read this.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit refund

Hi Virag, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you've not received your cheque refund.  I would like to take a closer look at this on your behalf.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit refund

Hi Virag

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos