Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Credit refund

Hi 

I closed my account in August/September. I had credit on my account and was advised a cheque would be issued to me in the post and also receive a final bill.

I have yet to receive my cheque or the final bill. I've tried logging onto my account online but my bill details are unavailable even though it says i can view my bills upto 90days after account closure.

Has my account bee closed and a cheque issued?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Credit refund

Hi Rak1982,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your cheque refund looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. The time frame for this would usually be 35 days + 14 days to allow delivery. 

Has this time frame been and gone? Let me know what date you disconnected 🙂

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan

The date has come and gone.

I called in August and can only assume my final bill would have been September. My credit file shows the account being closed in September.

However since my call in August i haven't received my final bill nor my cheque for the credit balance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry it's not arrived Rak1982. I'm unsure whether you've moved address but I'll send you a Private Message so I can grab some details from you and take a look. Please reply back to it 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos