cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit not applied

Buersil
Joining in

Hi I was offered by a field sales advisor a contract for 24 months firstly at £11 x18 months and £23 x 6 months making it £14 p/m for the whole contract. When the emailed contract came through it showed £15x6 months and £33x18 months I contacted the agent to point this out he said he got the contract details the wrong  but was still happy to give me £150 credit. After pointing out that the contract would be a lot more expensive than I originally signed up for he offered me a total of £300 credit 6x£50 which would bring the total contract to a little more expensive than what was originally offered but I was content with that. After receiving my first bill I contacted him to ask why the first £50 credit had not been applied to my account he never replied. When I received my second bill again the credit was not showing again I contacted him he said that he had been of work but that he would get his boss to apply the credit. Again on my third bill the credit was not showing so again I contacted him and again no reply. Can anyone suggest my next move as if this credit is not applied it is going to work out £300 more expensive. Thank You. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Buersil 👋

Thanks for your quick responses to the private message with myself and my colleagues.

I'm glad we have been able to get this issue resolved, and the credit has now been applied to your account. If you do need anything else, or have any other issues, feel free to create a new post and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Buersil 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you've not been able to get resolved your billing and contract dispute. 

Do you have evidence to support the original contract/offer that was made or anything we can use to support the credit that was offered such as emails or texts?

We'll be able to support further here with raising this to be investigate if so. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley yes I have evidence by both email and text messages,  the later there is a very long list off texts both received and sent to the field sales advisor. Thank You. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there, 

So we can investigate this matter further I've dropped you a PM to discuss further.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Buersil 👋

Thanks for your quick responses to the private message with myself and my colleagues.

I'm glad we have been able to get this issue resolved, and the credit has now been applied to your account. If you do need anything else, or have any other issues, feel free to create a new post and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ