Menu
A22
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Credit Search

So please explain why a hard search for Virgin has brought my Credit score down after years of being so high? 
I have a lot of Sky equipment they don’t do a hrs search so why you? And why he’s my score down because of your company? I don’t have no credit from you so you cannot do this type of search and mess people lively hood in these times as well. 
I want this taken off and do a soft search as this is not clear as per FCA you are not lending me any credit and what just a Hub has ruined all this. I’ve sent 3 emails to credit file amendments and not one person has got back in the last month. You guys have serious issues. This has caused me not able to purchase a car. Remove and apologise otherwise it’ll cost you a lot more

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit Search

Hi A22

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am really sorry to hear you have a dispute with your credit score. When you do take out Virgin Media services, we do a credit search to determine your eligibility for the services. This is fully confirmed to you by our sales team if done via the Telesales channel and also online if through that method.

I am sorry to hear that this happens to have dropped the credit score for you, and I will PM you further to assist with the complaint.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos