Menu
MicheB
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Credit Report Default added in Error

Hi All, anyone, virgin media? 

I like many have fallen foul to the automated abuse that VM have done on my credit report which i KNEW nothing about until application for a mortgage and if these errors are not rectified I will fail the application. I have email confirming in 2014 it was a mistake on behalf on VM as I nearly did not a job as a result - I assumed that was that - NO it is still on there as a default imagine £114 - now there is another default £387 which I am not clear what the amount is for, I did not know I owed money and there is NO-ONE to talk to. I have emailed creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk and have had no response yet! I like many of us have worked so hard to get to this point and this crusty little company can have so much power over us its crazy! I have seen soooooo many people have complained about this same issue - I cancelled VM as the service was NOT what was stated in the contract and now this big corporate company can literally ruin my plans for my future. If I was a celebrity i would be getting response to a twitter feed but as an average human I cannot even CONTACT VM I have no account number nothing - I am not sure what to do next  this is TWICE now VM almost ruined my career and now my mortgage PLEASE GDPR Needs to be enforced - my name address and everything needs to be removed from your systems and PLEASE remove the defaults in error.. what or who can I speak too? ? ? 

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit Report Default added in Error

Good Afternoon MicheB,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see that you've been struggling with a mark on your credit file that's attributed to Virgin Media

Can you tell me if you've been contacted from our Credit File Amendments team? Have you been able to liaise with Equifax to see if this is still marked on your credit file?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos