Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Credit Refund After Moving House

My last bill shows I am in credit. I was informed that the cheque would be sent to me via post. The problem is I have moved house. I did inform the virgin media team when I moved house of my new address, and they said they would send the box for equipment return to my new address, but this was sent to my old address. I mentioned this to them on the phone and they said they would send a replacement returns parcel to my new address but I never received this. I did eventually retrieve the original parcel sent to my old address and returned the equipment, but this has not left me confident that the refund cheque will be sent to my new address. I called them again this morning but have been on hold for 30 minutes. Is there any other way to confirm when this cheque will be sent to me and that it will be sent to the correct address?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit Refund After Moving House

Hi RKVK

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting on our forums.

I would like to investigate this on your behalf.  In order for me to do this I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

I look forward to helping you.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit Refund After Moving House

I haven't received a message yet?
0 Kudos