cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit File Search Amendment

SenorBellendio
Tuning in

This is the second time I have been trace searched by TDX on behalf of your company, I have never used Virgin Media and I expect there is a more behind this. I have tried contacting the TDX but they will not reply. I want to know what address and why this is being searched. I want an explanation this time as it erroneous as I have never used you.

am not going to fobbed off with the same information. TDX is an Equifax company an I demand to know the information that lead to the search “Thanks for getting in touch on **** about the information on your credit report. TDX Group (For Virgin Media) has responded to your dispute. They've told us that the search information is correct and should remain unchanged. The information on your credit report belongs to the data provider and we can't change it without their authorisation. TDX Group are an intermediary company working on behalf of clients to recover monies owed to them via a panel of Debt Collection Agencies. As part of their enrichment process, we perform a trace search on every account they receive to ensure the information is relevant and correct. This search relates to Virgin Media and is a valid search. “

It is NOT a valid search and I would appreciate being contacted by someone who knows/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi SenorBellendio,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM's, I am so happy to say that we've been able to sort this issue out for you by contacting the credit amendments team on your behalf. 

Thank you for giving me all the relevant information to do this for you and for your patience whilst I worked on it in the background.

If you have any further issues with this situation, please get back in touch and me and my team will be happy to help further!

Thanks,

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

SenorBellendio
Tuning in

I have direct mailed dpo at Virgin and TDX and equifax

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Consider discussing the matter with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) with a view to raising a complaint and exercising your rights under data protection laws.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello SenorBellendio,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your credit file looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I understand you've received information that states you've had a search on your credit file via the TDX agency and you want to dispute this because you have never had Virgin Media. 

I am truly sorry for this situation, I would be happy to create a complaint for you and work with you to get this sorted. 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can chat more privately about this.

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi SenorBellendio,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM's, I am so happy to say that we've been able to sort this issue out for you by contacting the credit amendments team on your behalf. 

Thank you for giving me all the relevant information to do this for you and for your patience whilst I worked on it in the background.

If you have any further issues with this situation, please get back in touch and me and my team will be happy to help further!

Thanks,

Megan_L

This was some great work thank you for your assistance and making it an easy process

Thank you @SenorBellendio 

We are so glad we were able to get this resolved for you and I have passed this back to Megan to ensure they are aware! 

Thank you again and please do reach out via the forums should you ever need assistance in the future.