Menu
steve_jurado
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Credit File Amend, incorrect informaiton

I received correspondence from Virgin Media’s Credit File Amend team on 09.02.2021 stating that late payments will be removed, along with the default and that the account will appear as settled. You can find this email attached within this letter.

To-date, the default is still showing on Experian and am writing to have this removed as a matter of urgency. I raised this on-going issue with Experian on 19.04.2021, whereby Experian requested info on the accuracy of the information provided from Virgin Media. Virgin Media responded saying the info is showing as correct, which is a contradiction to the statement I have received from you on 09.02.2021

Having exhausted trying to email the credit file amend team, I'm writing to get this resolved as a matter of urgency.

SteveScreenshot 2021-05-04 at 10.34.35 copy.jpg

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit File Amend, incorrect informaiton

Hi steve_jurdado,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear there's been confusion and ambiguity surrounding the fact as to whether your credit file will be amended or not and the defaults removed from your file. I'm going to send you over a PM so I can look into this for you more closely and find out what's happened.

Thanks,

Beth