Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Create a new username and pasword

Hi,

To clarify, I am trying to register for My new Virgin Media  account number. Despite my e-mail address, account number and Area Code being 100% correct, I am unable to register. I just need to move my details including the bank information from my old account to a new account but it seems impossible.Every time I enter these details, on the last page, the screen simply refreshes, with the same message, "We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later or you can also set up your my virgin Media account at the time of your broadband instllation. We are looking forward to connecting you tour superfast broadband".

I have tried for 1 month, I have phoned to the service costumer many times, even I pop over a store near my house but they had the same problem, .

If you can be of any help that would be amazing

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Create a new username and pasword

Sounds  familiar:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Unable-to-register-new-account-afte...

There are a few other customers also experiencing this. I've been told that it will be resolved on Monday (15/06) and at least one other member here experiencing this  has been told the same.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Create a new username and pasword

Hi Rian,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community.

Are you now able to sign up to My Virgin Media?

Kind regard

Paul

0 Kudos