Menu
pssuils
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Create Account

Hello,

I had an account and after waiting for more than one year for the installation, finally they got something going on. However they didn't do it under the same account number, now I cannot create the account, doesn't matter which email I use. Which by the way I would love to use exactly the same. Lines are really busy so I cannot do anything by the phone. So they are creating bills that I cannot see or manage my own account. 

What should I do?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Create Account

Hi pssuils,

If you hang fire here for a day or two then a member of the VM Forum Team should pick this up for you and register your new My VirginMedia account, then you will be able to access your billing.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello pssuils

Thanks for bringing this to our attention 

Sorry though to hear we do need to get this sorted still

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
pssuils
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello Gareth,

Yes I still need to deal with this. I don't see anything on my "purple" envelope

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi again pssuils,

Gareth sent the PM to me in error, so I messaged him back, he should pick it up again next time he's on and get in touch with you again

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello pssuils

Sorry I have resent it now 

Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks pssuils

I will have a look at this right now and get back to you 

Gareth_L

pssuils
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

I didn't hear anything about this, so I still can't create the account. I've been invoiced few months already, and I'm still waiting for an engineer visit in a week that keeps delaying and delaying ... 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi pssuils, 

Sorry to hear that you are still unable to register. What error message are you getting when you try to register your details from the bill copy?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
pssuils
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

First I can use my usual email as there is an old account on that email, which I hope at some point I can reuse or change. However if I use another email account, the error is the following:

Sorry!

We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband.

And it's been like that for months.

0 Kudos