As the cost of the virgin media is too expensive I am now trying to downsize the cost however I appear not to receive any response or anything showing any answers. I have been waiting for nearly 2 hours on the house phone as well as another hour on the text however still no response. Unless I receive a decent reply by Friday 7th May 2020 I am then planning on leaving virgin media,
I have already spent several times contacting them and telling them to either reduce the cost however nothing appears to have happened. Like I said if there is no answer on Friday the stuff is being binned!