Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Copy of online chat coversation

Hi, I had an online chat conversation and subsequently upgraded my package. I'm sure in the conversation Sky Sports was part of the package but its not showing on the new contract. Also I was offered a £50 credit if I took the package that day, but no mention of that either. I usually tick for the message to be sent to me by email but can't remember seeing that option available. So my question is can I now get a copy of the conversation or how do I check what was said? Not keen on ringing as know they may be busy due to current situation. Thanks for any advice

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Copy of online chat coversation

Hey alliejb,

Have you been able to speak to the team to get this looked into or got an update from the team since you last posted? 

If you would like me to take a further look into this. I can do so but we would need to do this via a private message, so that we can look into this and discuss your account in further detail away from the public space. Please let me know if you'd like me to do this.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven

Thanks for your reply. I've received the £50 credit but yes would like it if you could look into the other issue for me. 

Regards

Alison 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven can you message me please to discuss, thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Alliejb,

Yes I can look into this for you and will drop over a private message in a moment, so that we can clear account security and get this looked into further.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos