cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract

Grez77
On our wavelength

I have had a look at a new contract offer this morning on the app  did not take up the offer and now Virgin have sent me a new 18 months contract by email , I did not continue with the offer when I looked at the offer so why have I been sent a new contract ?

• Thanks for any anticipated help .
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi All 👋

Just returning to the public thread to keep it updated. 

Huge thanks to Grez77 for PMing 📨 with me! They were able to confirm the details needed so i could look into this and offer further support. Everything is all now sorted and we were able to get them set up with a contract they were happy with in the process! Everything is now all resolved. 

Please do let us know if you have any further issues in future and we can offer help. Thanks for your patience whilst we got things sorted. Wishing you all the best! 🌞

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Grez77 👋 welcome back to community!

Thank you for posting. Sorry to hear these concerns about your contract. 

It shouldn't be the case that your contract was changed without your knowledge or consent. If you were looking at the contract it may be a case you were sent a full copy to consider but this should not go through without you consenting to take the package out. I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can look into this further for you and offer some support if needed. I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Hi All 👋

Just returning to the public thread to keep it updated. 

Huge thanks to Grez77 for PMing 📨 with me! They were able to confirm the details needed so i could look into this and offer further support. Everything is all now sorted and we were able to get them set up with a contract they were happy with in the process! Everything is now all resolved. 

Please do let us know if you have any further issues in future and we can offer help. Thanks for your patience whilst we got things sorted. Wishing you all the best! 🌞

Molly