cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract

eurofieds
Joining in

Hello, Why is it that there are lot of miscommunications while trying to find support with virgin media.? On the 2nd of August, I reached out to customer support regarding my contract because I know my contract ends in September. He told me that because my contract started in January, it wouldn't end until February of 2024, and until then, I would only pay the usual £25 monthly.

This evening I received my bill for £51 saying my promotion has ended? Why do you people do this really? I can't afford a 51£ monthly bill, I will have to evaluate my options and look else where. I know services who offer 20£ monthly. Thank you but No thank you 

Screenshot_20230913_000205_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg

Screenshot_20230912_235617_Chrome.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @eurofieds 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Please do not send an unsolicited PM 🙂 this is against Forum rules and PM's should be invite only.

I am sorry to hear of the billing/contract dispute.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Sorry I didn't know I couldn't send a PM. I just thought since I had an old message from them I could just reply since I need a quick resolution to this problem.