My contract is up in the middle of April and need to either cancel or change the package. I now no longer need the TV service but would be happy to retain broadband and phone if a reasonable fee can be met. Am I better trying to change now or leaving it till nearer the expiry date in April. Thanks for any advice.
There's nothing to prevent you calling now and seeing what offers you are give. If you aren't happy you can always decline and call back at a later date.
Having said that, offers change on a daily basis, you should also take into account current price increases.
Generally you get the best offers by speaking to Retentions (thinking of leaving us) rather than regrades.
Do your homework before calling, look at what you actually need/use, compare that with current prices (not new customer prices) and what other companies offer, then decide how much you are willing to pay.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali