Menu
Jameson83
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contract?

Hi,

So a little back story first... on the 6th June this year i had one of them promotional people from virgin ring me and offer me a "free gift" of sky cinema for just a extra £10 pm, which i consistently told him i wasn't interested in.

When i got home from work that day i found that the gentleman on the phone had not listened to me and that he had gone ahead with it and added sky cinema to my account. I did ring up on the day and cancel the bonus that he had applied. 

The reason i'm on here now is because i have just randomly looked at my contract and it still shows the promotional offer on it and states my bill will go upto £65 in December. Surely this contract is not legally binding now as it hasn't been updated to show the changes.

All i want to know is if my contract is gonna be updated or not, I would've rung through but cba talking to someone from India today.

Any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract?

Hi Jameson83, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that this was added without your consent. 

You will need to speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 for them to check on this for you. 

Let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Jameson83
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract?

Bit of a late reply but thanks for the info Keith, my bill hasn't risen in price even if that contract does still show. I'm just considering it as not being refreshed on virgin side for whatever reason

0 Kudos