Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Contract wrong

Hi, 

I yesterday ordered the black Friday ultimate oomph offer and got confirmation:

IDR_0-1605805285226.png

I spoke with someone this morning who confirmed the order, I then get the contract and first bill estimate emails with completely the wrong price and including a manned install when it's going to be a self install:

IDR_1-1605805430851.png

IDR_2-1605805573144.png

I spent 90 minutes on the phone to the call centre and was told it is sorted but I have not received any emails since of a new contract or confirmation.

Can someone please confirm that everything is as it should be? I can't understand how it even happens that I take a deal and then the amount is more than twice as much.

Thanks

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract wrong

Thanks for the post IDR and welcome to our community.

Can you post the first email at the price wanted in full so we can see the breakdown of this? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

OK, although I'm not sure why you need the breakdown of it when it is the standard current offer available on the web site or what that has to do with the clearly wrong prices on the contract.

IDR_0-1605891790735.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the complications I'm not able to view it too well as it's showing very small, can you forward both emails to us at [Removed] and quote my name so I can take a look into this? 

Thanks, Emily.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Emails forwarded now. 

0 Kudos