cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract upgrade/offers

WFBS
Joining in

Anybody else get the "Oops something went wrong" message when they try and go to the upgrade contract section of the site, this includes the recent email with the link for the discount offer

WFBS_0-1690444910278.png

4 REPLIES 4

ABrowne
Dialled in

I get that message for the recent email link with the discount offer, and some others have reported the same thing. I also get that message when going to the upgrade contract section of the site using my default browser (Chrome) but I can get around it either by using Chrome in incognito mode, or by using Microsoft Edge as a browser instead. However that solution does not work for the email link with the discount offer. The issues with the email link have been reported here and the forum team say they are being investigated.

Thanks for that, I’ve tried a variety of browsers but I don’t think I’ve tried incognito mode…. Will give it a go…. No luck still the same

looks like I might need to call them, was hoping to avoid that joy

If you're thinking of calling them about the email link with the discount offer, the experience of others here suggests that they will know nothing about it.

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @WFBS,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been struggling to go about processing this upgrade, I would like to help you with getting this reported so we can make sure to avoid this in the future, I will need to confirm some information from you in a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe