Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contract up for renewal 6 days ago, notified today, can't renegotiate!

I've noticed a few of these posts when looking through the forum but thought I'd post my own thread instead of hijacking another. I've been a customer of Virgin for as long as I can remember and I'm currently on the Ultimate Oomph bundle but my contract was up for renewal on 1st May and I only received notification of this today (6th May). As I can't speak to anyone and there is no online chat available how the hell do I sort this out? I've done as advised and try via the main site but I get the following:-

Oops! Something went wrong.Sorry, we’re unable to change your package online

So what do I do? I work for an emergency service (ICT Support) and due to the current situation I'm working from home so I cannot have any interruption to my broadband. I am acutely aware there are far more important things happening now, however I'm not happy my bundle has increased by £40 a month and I'm not able to make any amendments to this online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract up for renewal 6 days ago, notified today, can't renegotiate!

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I dont work for VirginMedia all opinions are my own.
39 years in IT.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract up for renewal 6 days ago, notified today, can't renegotiate!

By way of a quick update I went down the text service support and after a week finally got someone to look into this for me but as I'm on the Oomph bundle guess what I have to do? Call 150 from my home phone and speak to customer services!!!!

After many years of being a customer I've never had to say this but what an appalling way to treat your customers!!

0 Kudos