Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Contract shown on account still wrong contract

Hi everyone,

I am hoping for some Virgin Media staff help here, I've already spoken on the phone some months ago with Virgin Media staff and it still has not been resolved.

My contract was up for renewal last year in June and I phone and got the contract renewed with relevant discounts etc... But after the extensive phone conversation I got an email and the contract was wrong the discounts were not what was agreed on the phone and the speed was downgraded from 100 Meg to 50 Meg this was not agreed.

So I phoned back and they were able to fix everything to what it should have been and what was agreed.

Thus I got two emails, initially the email with the wrong contract and then a few days later the corrected contract.

Now I am getting the right speed and everything the issue is only that the contract shown online on my account contract page is still the wrong contract.

I already phoned to have this sorted but it is still not fixed and that was a few months ago I phoned about it.

This is an excerpt of the correct contract;
correct contract.jpg

And this is the contract still shown on my account page;

wrong contract.jpg

I have taken only the sections without personal information and without the specific discount details. I can send the full details to any Virgin staff once someone comes who can help me finally get this sorted.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract shown on account still wrong contract

Yeah they tried to sting me the full price of the Ultimate bundle whilst my contract said £99 - they are a bunch of conning so and so's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello InCole

Thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forum and welcome to the community. 

From what you have advised, it would appear that when you called to raise the issue and the changes were made you weren't recontracted. As this is the case, the original deal, albeit incorrect, will still show on your online account.

Hope this helps

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How can I get it fixed though?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

We'll send you a personal message so we can have a closer look. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos