Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Contract should of ended on 8th

Hi

Ive been trying to get though for a couple of days now. Ive switched providers. I was told that it would automatically switch, but it hasnt. Ive been trying to contact you, but for obvious reasons your phones are busy. And you app is junk.

So I need to know where to send your equipment.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract should of ended on 8th

Hi

Have you tried the Text service below

Thanks

Craig

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Why not try our Text Messaging Service?

It’s a great way to get help with your Virgin Media services - and it's free!

Just send your query to 07533 051 809 and we’ll text you back.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No where on the app or website was there a text number in the contacts. thanks for that.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

What do you mean by ‘automatically switch’?

You MUST cancel with Virgin Media, giving 30 days notice.

The only element of your Virgin Media service which can be cancelled by a new supplier is your landline and only if you ask them to port your number.

No supplier can cancel your TV or broadband. Only you can do this.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

this was organised over a month ago (possibly 2) and its still active. And it was to switch on the 8th. Ill rephrase this. VM was to end on the 8th and the new provider start on the 8th if thats clear.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Krizztoff wrote:

this was organised over a month ago and its still active. And it was to switch on the 8th

Did You phone and cancel?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Please keep the conversation in one place and do not create multiple threads about the same issue.

Thank you,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Michael, I would dearly LOVE to do this. But as none of the replies are showing in my messages and when I click on the link from my email to a reply I get. "You do not have sufficient privileges....etc" I am forced to search down manually. I could copy and paste this god forsaken heap of garbage, but why go to the added grief of probably not being able to post that.

So I will continue on whatever flipping post I can fin 1st. Its 3pm and 24 hours since I received this notice from text message from this terrible customer care.

From 447533051809 Virgin media 10.40am

Hold on while I transfer you to one of the team, who will be able to assist you with this query further. Please me aware that replies are not immediate", etc

Im still F-in waiting. This is the same message I get every damn time I contact your useless customer support. Months of this now.

0 Kudos