Menu
Maskelyne
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Contract seems to have expired early

Is anybody else having any joy at trying to contact VM directly or use their wonderfully curated website to gain any assistance at the moment.

Without notice, by email or otherwise. I have noticed a bill posted today in my VM portal which is far higher than expected especially when my contract doesn't run out till 5th Feb.

Been waiting in IVR for 40 mins to try and clarify the situation.

Funnily the 'Upgrades and Offers' section throws up 'Oops something went wrong' and other help sections seem to be offline and lead to dead ends.

I know everyone is feeling the pressures of our current situation, but frankly Customer Services should be the least impacted of the processes offered by VM. By all means if there are any staff on the boards, feel free to reach out.

0 Kudos
Maskelyne
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract seems to have expired early

Unbelievable!

After finally getting an agent on the phone, and getting flannel for the last 8 mins, I'm told that she's just checking some details and bounces me back to the IVR.

Your company is a joke. 

Can somebody from the UK contact me as this level of service is disgusting. Ethically, you need to stop plastering how good you are all over the web. Doubtless now I'll get somebody else and will have to go through the same story again.

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

your contract might be 18 months but not all discounts last that long. look at your last bills it will tell you when your discounts end
0 Kudos
Maskelyne
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Nope that's not it. 

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

then you will need to call in. the forum team do not deal with billing issues
0 Kudos
Maskelyne
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yep, I fully understand that. 

But as I see that CS staff wander these forums, I was using it as an alternative method of getting in contact.

As you can see, VM seem to be doing their hardest to be in contactable at the moment. Maybe spend your time looking at the patterns on this forum.

Thanks for all the help. 

0 Kudos
Maskelyne
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Well another hour wasted on the phone trying to get hold of a human.

Evidently VM are intentionally avoiding traffic that would cause them complications, from situations they are not just causing but also propagating.

No Email contact, Chat bots are worthless, self service dead ends and website pages missing then they wonder why phone traffic is high.

Ofcom it is then...

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Super solver
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

'Ofcom it is then...'

you can try but they won't be interested.

you go here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-complaint then if no joy you go here https://www.cedr.com/consumer/cisas/
0 Kudos