Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Contract says free instalation and activation but still charged

• Signed contract with salesman for free instalation and activation. Have original copy to prove. But Virgin say they have no record of this and have charged for this plus monthly fee. I have spent 3 days over 9 hours on phone and txt trying to sort. They said use chathead on web page but none can be found. I just want to email a pdf copy of my contract to prove my innocence and have confirmation they have cancelled same. I will never ever be back to virgin media and will never recommend!. I just want an email address from virgin media to make my complaint.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract says free instalation and activation but still charged

You have a cooling off period, simply cancel your service unless they give you what you signed up for

I work for Virgin Media and my posts are my own opinions
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have cancelled 2 days ago and been informed that done. But they keep sending overdue bills and late payment charge for the activation and instalation fees. I paid 2 months fees as per agreement over the phone last week, while I tried to help them resolve the wrong but they have no email access or address for myself to send a copy of the original contract. They said go to virginmedia.com website and use the live chatheads but there isnt any popping up when Im online..even with my laptop. No chathead pops up.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Chris888 

Have you clicked the "Chat" button, like that shown at the bottom of this image that I just snipped from the VM homepage:

VM.png

When I click that button the chat window opens at the right-hand-side of the browser window?

Keith

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris888, 

thanks for your post and welcome to the community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've decided to leave us, no the kind of start we'd have wanted for you.

If you've not been able to contact the technical team let me know, and I can pop you over a private message to take a closer look.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos