Menu
Ionelia
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contract renewel .no confirmation

• Hello.I've been waiting an hiur today to speck to disconnection department as my contract ended.Spoke to a lovely lady on other side of the line and agreed to take a £27 contract .18 months keeping the same package .she was lovely and very helpful.But that being said I haven't received any email confirmation yet .Why?Or when do I get it as she did say my contract start today but there's no update on my virgin media account or email.Please let me know asap when should I aspwct my confirmation.Thank you
Tags (1)
Callum294
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract renewel .no confirmation

Hi

I can't give you an answer to this however I can tell you you're not alone, the same thing has happened to me so I suspect there maybe some form of delay on this process at present.

0 Kudos
Ionelia
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I sure hope its the 24 hour delay and will be confirmed by tomorrow .If not I will have to be another hour waiting in hold to get through to someone I can speak to again ,hopefully not the case .but will see.

0 Kudos
Callum294
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I spoke to Virgin today, I was advised to wait 24 hours for the email/account update so perhaps you are correct on the standard delay. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos