cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal .

kaine73
Joining in

so i completely forgot my contract ended in april , i was paying 29.50 then 51 a month which was my fault , but that isnt my gripe , i want the same contract as i had before , M125 package and cos im an 02 phone customer i get volt benefits which means im upgraded to next level at no extra cost , yet your indian call centres are trying to charge me 46.50 a month for the same package , an extra 17 quid a month is joke , i live alone so why wouyld i need the M250 package which you people are trying to charge me for , i want the m125 package ,why cant i have the previous contract renewed , i would like to speak to someone in the UK and not india , i noticed that there are no onger any virgin media shops in my area , great service poorest customer service , if i cant have as close to what i had before i will consider leaving after being the in the top 1000 longest serving customer , you should treat you existing customers with loyalty than trying to obtain new customers , your existing customers should always come first 

1 REPLY 1

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kaine73,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Our team will always offer you the best existing customer deal available at that time including any promotions. These deals do change regularly so a more suitable deal and price may become available in the future. 
Unfortunately, package changes or new contract deals are not something we deal with on our community forums. 

You can check the link here https://virg.in/existing for existing customer deals, alternatively, our retentions team will be more than happy to see what packages are available that may suit your needs better.

You can call our team on 150/0345 454 1111 options 1,4 then 4 again or use our WhatsApp messaging service on 
0730 532 7112.

Kind regards Jodi.