Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Contract renewal

Contract ended on 20 March. VM notified price up by £43.50 pm. Rang VM on 27 Feb and agreed increase of £8 pm for same package. Was told would email confirmation and bill which included part month at new rate would be changed. Heard nothing. Rang on 18 Mar. Told that agreed offer could only come from allocation of person I spoke to on 27/02 who was not in. I was told would get call back that day. Heard nothing. Have made online complaint and complained on chat. On 24/03 on chat was told would be transferred to team member who could help. Heard nothing. Understand that Covid-19 is now a problem. That was not the case on 27/02 nor quite so acute on 18/03. Clearly what I was promised and agreed on 27/02 should have been actioned then. I understand why VM are happy to overcharge me by £35.50 per month but promises are continually broken and I despair  of a resolution. Clearly bureaucratic arrangements for negotiations are VM's problem, not mine. I simply expect VM to honour their agreements.

0 Kudos