Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contract renewal / upgrade offers

Hi,

My VM contract expires in next few months and I wanted to see what upgrade offers I could access. Unfortunately, doing it online brings up:

error.png

I've tried to contact using the phone but cannot seem to get through to anyone. 

I work for the NHS and so shift work means it has been difficult to find the time to make the calls. I don't think I'd be able to afford paying the extra amount when the contract expires and my offer ends. 

I totally understand that VM CS team are stretched and limited due to the current covid-19 situation, but I'd appreciate it if anyone could help.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract renewal / upgrade offers

me too been trying online to check offers for 18 month but keeps bring offers 12 month and last offers with landline which is never used and the offers virgin media has for tv/broadband M100 dose nat include Asian channels. i most be looking at wrong links.most be my age

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract renewal / upgrade offers

Hi there @anasir

Thanks for popping along - unfortunately we're not able to offer upgrades here but you are more than welcome to text us on 07533051809. 

We also have a dedicated text line for NHS workers which gives you priority and your texts will be dealt with first - you can get this number directly from your own internal communications. 

Thank you

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos