Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contract renewal or cancel

I’m now at the end of my contract and am unsure what to do - either cancel or renew?

having had a price increase and problems during my current contract I’m leaning towards cancelling as there are other providers that are offering as good if not better value and service. However with a disabled child I’m dreading changing over.

Do virgin offer existing customers renewal deals? I’m struggling to speak to anyone due to the current situation so any advice?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Renewal or cancel contract?

I’m now at the end of my contract and am unsure what to do - either cancel or renew?

having had a price increase and problems during my current contract I’m leaning towards cancelling as there are other providers that are offering as good if not better value and service. However with a disabled child I’m dreading changing over.

Do virgin offer existing customers renewal deals? I’m struggling to speak to anyone due to the current situation so any advice?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Renewal or cancel contract?

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum, you will need to speak to somebody as renewal deals can vary hr to hr depending on the agent you speak too.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract renewal or cancel

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options.

But you need a customer services representative as they have billing access permissions to make amendments to customer accounts and check the latest deals specific to your package/bundle.

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more