Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contract renew

Hi,

I renewed my sister virgin media contract for broadband and tv they offered her a good package deal for £25 a month for 18 month contract so she told me to sign up my sister received the email of her new contract and noticed that the price is incorrect it say she gonna be paying £29.80 a month? So I got straight on the phone to virgin media to rectify this issue they have put me on hold for almost an hour then claimed they sorted out the issue but problem is I still ain’t received the email of the new price yet still showing as £29.80 how long would it take for virgin media to send a new contract showing the correct price?

thanks

Amran

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract renew

Hi Amran, 

Really sorry to hear about the issue of your sisters package and for the delay in replying. 

I do apologise that the package is incorrect and that the team were unable to answer your call quickly. 

Has this been resolved since your post? 

Any emails should come pretty quickly but might go into your junk and spam folders. 

If this isn't yet resolved can you please advise if it's your account for your sister, or your sister is the account holder?

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Emma_C thanks for the reply and it ok about replying late, I don’t want to hold my breath virgin media have not sorted the issue properly last time I called them so I got through to a chat agent and they said they have put discount correction £4.80 on the account for the whole 18 month so my bill should be £25 a month for the whole 18 month so have to wait and see what happen as I ain’t 100% confident this has been sorted properly also this is my sister account not mine I manage her contract on broadband/telephone line with virgin media due to her nature/demanding of her job as she works in NHS I didn’t want her to have stress over sorting this out as I can imagine she might go through it at work I know all her account detail and all her account password for on the phone and log in online to check bills etc, is it possible you are allowed too check if everything ok and corrected on her account? Let me know : )

thanks

Amran

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I will drop you a PM so that we can take a look at this for you. 

Kind regards

Zak _M