Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Contract renegotiation complaint

please can someone offer some help from within VM?

A week ago I called to renegotiate my contract and got to agreement with the agent. But during call I got cut off... didn't get a call back sadly. So called in again and got through to various people who could see I had gone through the process but couldn't help me.

Then I get an email but it is for entirely the wrong amounts and terms

I tried calling again and just cannot get someone to help without having to go through the whole process again and taking ages on the phone giving me a right pain trying to do something which should be simple and should as the waiting voice over say give me the best customer experience 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract renegotiation complaint

Hi Mr-Rob

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of this experience.

I'll send you a PM now to help with the complaint

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, I'll read it ASAP

It would be a relief to get some help, as right now my returning custom for VM has been marred by me feeling like I'm being called a liar

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi, @Mr-Rob

I'll need the answers to the questions I have asked otherwise we'll not be able to help you further. If you need to look at my profile to verify who I am please do so 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Mr-Rob

Thank you for joining me on PM and allowing me to help resolve the complaint and indeed the account

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

John. You may very well have done more for me in a few hours than it seems the whole of VM telephone customer services, which I am thankful for. However, I would still appreciate some form of apology from VM and perhaps some assurance that no other returning customers should deal with this stress again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mr- Rob,

Thank you for coming back to us, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused and for the fact you had to call in numerous time to get this resolved, we have fed this back for you.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

The same happened to me 2 days ago. The line went dead before the agent had reviewed the T&Cs with me and I had agreed yet a contract with the wrong date and price was issued which is illegal. I cancelled straight away since the contract was null and void on issue without customer agreement. Some staff training is in order. I've now sent a letter stating what I will sign up to else I walk.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi sc489,

Thanks for reaching out too us in our community, I am sorry to hear that the correct contract wasn't added, regrettably we are unable to change packages or add deals via our community, please text the issue you are having to 0753 305 1809 and a member of the team will pick this up, please note this is not an immediate response service and may take a while for a response, if you would like to raise an official complaint you can do this via our complaints code of practice .

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

VM already has my complaint letter and I await their reply

0 Kudos