cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract price not as agreed

uk338
On our wavelength

Hi,

I had a very short exchange with VM support regarding the recent 2023 price rises (i was told my curent £43 package would rise by £12). VM offered my current package at £34 for the duration of my existing contract.

It was very clear:

VM -"We can offer the current package for 34 pounds per month, until the end of your contract."

Me - "Yes, providing there is no change in service - i'm happy with that. Thanks"

I've just recevied confirmation of the changes:

1) Talk Weekends has been replaced by Weekend chatter?

2) The service charge is now £43, there are no details of any new discounts, and it states that some deals expire during the contract. It also added blurb about being able to raise prices during the contract, which makes me wonder whether the May 23 price rise would still be applied.

It's so tiring dealing with VM.

13 REPLIES 13

Hello uk338,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Sorry to hear the billing issue is still not sorted.

As a rule we tend to not deal with this on our Community. However I would like to take a look and fix this once and for all.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your envelope at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

uk338
On our wavelength

Thank you Gareth_L,

The VM rule may be to not deal with this type of issue on the community forum, but unfortunately it seems to be the only viable support channel.

I don't see a message as of yet, i'll keep an eye.

Cheers,

Morning Jamie. Hope you are okay.

At long last here is the confirmation of the package.

You are now paying £34 a month for 18 months.

The contract will state £54 a month. but once your bill is produced an automatic credit for £20 gets taken off.

Hope that resolves things for you.

Sorry it took so long to get sorted.

Can you please let me know how your next bill looks.

Gareth_L

uk338
On our wavelength

Thank you for your help Gareth, you're doing a great job.