Menu
HubbyAtHome
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contract not what I signed up for

HI,

I changed my package on 30th December 2020 as my internet speed keeps being throttled down to 80mbps from 350mbps.

I removed all optional extra from my phone line, things like call barring etc...

I increased my internet speed to 500mbps.

I completely removed the TV package too.

I was told to expect a new Hub 4 router towards the end of January 2021 and packaging to return my TIVO box to Virgin Media.

I've still to recieve my speed increase, the packaging to return my TV box, the new router or have my TV package removed.

I was sent a contract, which makes no mention of my speed being increased to 500Mbps, or that my TV package has been removed, so this isn't what I agreed to at all.

It's a good job I've got into the habit of recording my telephone conversations with Virgin Media, so I'd like to know what's going on.

Can't get hold of anyone on 150 from my home phone, just says all your agents are busy and ring back another time.

Regards

Russ

HubbyAtHome
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract not what I signed up for

Text support utterly useless, and makes me wonder if Im even speaking to someone at Virgin Media.

Asking for personal details and then telling me the password I use when telephoing customer support doesn't match.

8:00am this morning (29th January 2021) I phoned Virgin media... Currently been on hold for 10 minutes

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract not what I signed up for

Hi HubbyAtHome,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you haven't noticed a change in your services after changing the package, all changes such as the one you have advise will require 30 days notice as your removing a service, as you have advised you spoke to us to make the changes on 30/12/20 the changes would take effect on the 29/01/20 this can happen up to midnight.

As this day has passed have you now noticed the difference in your broadband speed, in regards to the returns package for the TV box this will normally arrive around 5 days later.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos