Menu
Highlighted
Alicat1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contract not received

Hi

I called Virgin yesterday to make changes to my account and I was told that I would receive a contract via email but I haven't received this yet. 

I can see the contract when I login to "My Virgin Media" and there is a box to click on to "Resend" but this doesn't appear to work - I've clicked this a few times and I still don't get the email.  My email address is correct on My Virgin Media and the email isn't going to junk and I don't have any Virgin email addresses in my blocked senders list.

I can't get through to an appropriate person to speak to about this via the customer service phone number or messaging service so if someone from Virgin could message me about this that would be much appreciated, thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract not received

Hello Alicat1, 

Welcome to our community forum page, it's great to have you on board. 

I'm sorry that you haven't received your new contract, this can usually take up to 48 hours to be sent via email. 

I have now sent you a private message so I can check it was sent to the right email address. 

You can access your private messages by clicking on the purple envelope which is located at the top right hand side of your screen 🙂 

Thanks, 

Dean C 

0 Kudos