cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract not as agreed!

Dom1006
Joining in

Very frustrated with customer service from Virgin so far. I was considering leaving and on 12th February I had this agreed the ultimate volt bundle with an agent from Retentions team. We agreed the deal with 1Gig internet for £99 - the ultimate Volt bundle as advertised online. I confirmed deal via text and notified confirmation email would be sent within 24 hours - which was never received.

After phoning up to enquire, I have had several conversations with agents trying to re-sell me the package with less services and for more money. With no one able to confirm why my previously agreed deal was not possible or what was status of that contract.

Via WhatsApp chat I was put through to someone on 19th Feb who thankfully said I could get the deal I had originally been offered on 12th. While messaging the agent I had it confirmed it would include 1GBPS internet for £94 and that there would be no one off costs such as Activation fee. I have screen shots to evidence this. However upon receiving email confirmation I was extremely frustrated to see that the internet package was M600 and there is a £35 activation fee.

I raised a complaint where the resolution merely says to phone up Customer service team which based on the above gets nowhere.

What options do I have seeing as I have evidence confirming what was agreed doesn’t match in the contract?

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Dom1006,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm really sorry to hear of all the issues that you're having trying to get the contract that you have agreed.

I would like to take a further look into this for you, to check what has happened but to do this I would need to send over a private message, so that we can pass account security.

Please look out for my private message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

hopefully Steven can resolve this for you but i would just add your legal rights are clear - VM must honour the offer they made - no ifs or buts - if they do not then search for advice from @Andrew-G  who has detailed many times what you need to do

Tony.
Sacked VIP