Menu
Seagull79
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contract mess / missing services

I was at the end of my old contract and negotiated a new deal which was due to begin 29th January which included additional services and an extra box.  The afternoon before the install was due, I was sent a text to say the installation was cancelled and then an email with a totally different contract.

I called the billing team and was told there was an error, my installation was still going ahead and to ignore the contract.

Nobody turned up to do the installation so I called again and was advised all installations had been stopped the day before because of COVID.  That seems a convenient excuse as the COVID situation is improving and the Government have not changed their rules in that period.  If that is the case, then I was mis-sold my new package as I wouldn't have agreed with no install date.

The online account system said that my services would be updated remotely.  Not sure how you would install a new box remotely but I would have expected that the additional channels would have been added.  That message has now disappeared from my account but I still don't have the extra channels.

I have since received yet another bill based on the contract I didn't agree to.

It seems like nobody that I speak to has the same answer and I have so far wasted around four hours on the phone trying to change my account and then chasing the installation and billing issues.

How can I escalate this to get a resolution?  As a customer of 18 years (including VMs predecessors), surely someone should be looking to keep my business which, as it stands, will be moving to another provider if this isn't resolved quickly

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract mess / missing services

Hi Seagull79,

thank you for your post,

I am sorry to hear about your experience, I can take a look into this for you to see what has happened, I will pop you over a PM 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract mess / missing services

Hi Seagull79, thanks for messaging I am glad our team have been in touch if you have any more issue please pop back and thank you for using our forums 🙂

Zoie

0 Kudos