cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract letter today from VM makes no sense

Ashburnian
On our wavelength

Sorted / renewed my contract in November for 18 months, then today I get a letter saying VM have been try ing to get in touch via email about my expired contract, (they have not and nothing in junk mail either) they also say I am paying £131.50 a month which I am not. They then list details of my old package. 
All very confusing, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Happy New Year.

5 REPLIES 5

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Ashburnian,

Sorry for the confusion caused by the recent email received in regards to your Virgin media package cost, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Have you been able to check your online account here or via the recent bills sent to ensure the package cost and contents are as agreed? 

Rob

Hi Rob, I have a confirmation email with my new package description and also checked my payments which is a smaller adjustment payment against the new contract. I can send a copy of this mail to you if required.

No worries at all, please do remember there will be a pro rota charge when you change package mid way through the billing period, and we also bill a month in advance.

So just to confirm on the app does it pretty much match up what you was promised? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I checked the app by selecting my current package, there is nothing showing in there.

Hi @Ashburnian, thank you for your response. 

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel