Menu
Cathyb03
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Contract hasn't been sent

I have twice gone through the long process of amending my package and agreeing to a new contract. Both times I went through the Ts and C's and agreed the package after being put on hold multiple times.

How many times do I need to agree to extending my contract before it actually goes through?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
fiorinorob
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract hasn't been sent

Hi same as me, phoned three times still no contract sent but they have changed my costs to newer price.

0 Kudos
Cathyb03
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, did the price change go through fairly quickly? It's been over a week and the price is still the same when I log into my account.

0 Kudos
SparkleyMush
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Having the same problem. Was coming to end of contract. Called last Thursday to cancel. Was offered better terms. Agreed they said they would email new contract and price details within 24 hours. Nothing by end of Friday so rang again. Was told the same thing. By end of Monday still no email and contract hadn't updated on Virgin Media website. Called again, was told that we should have been told 7 days not 24 hours on the original call. 7 days up as of yesterday. Still no email, still no contract update. If our next bill is not at the agreed new price will cancel direct debit and refuse to pay.

0 Kudos
Cathyb03
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I think we will do the same. I'm actively trying to continue paying them for a longer period of time but they don't seem interested!

0 Kudos