Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contract ending

I've been with Virgin for over 10yrs,cant sign in online as email etc has changed since and I can't remember passwords (I'm old) my contract ends in 3 dys, if I don't contact its automatically renewed, but at a massive increase monthly, which I can't afford, I wanted to try for a better deal, failing that I'll switch, but can't get through on phone, tried for over an hour on one of the many calls, then my call was terminated, tried the text help, zero reply, as my contract ends, I'm forced with the choice of cancelling the DD, last payment was a couple of dys ago, surely I can't be blamed if no one is there to help, advice please

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract ending

if you cancel your DD it will not cancel your contract. You will end up with a debt and a black mark on your credit file for defaulting. The debt will just end up sold to a collection agancy.

Best times to call are first thing int he morning just after 8

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos