cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract ending soon, what are my package options?

Topgun
Dialled in

I am currently on the Ultimate Volt package, which expires in December. Previously, when approaching the end of my contract, I have looked on the VM website to see what packages are available and what the cost is. This information has then helped me negotiate my next contract.

This time, I am struggling to find the necessary information. Does Ultimate Volt still exist? If not, what has replaced it? What packages are currently available and how much do they cost? I can't find answers to any of these questions on the website.

Is it me being dense (I admit that is a possibility), or is this information not as readily available as it used to be?

Thanks...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mega Volt is £85 to newbies but has suffered from VM package shrinkflation and is "only" 516 Mbps and excludes BT/TNT sport. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Topgun 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome back to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear there is some confusion when attempting to look at the available offers. We've recently made a change to our bundles, and as a result, Ultimate Volt has now been replaced by Mega Volt.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide the cost of these packages as they may differ between channels and customers. You can find all of the available offers in your My Virgin Media, or by calling our team on 📞 0345 454 1111, to discuss things further.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Mega Volt is £85 to newbies but has suffered from VM package shrinkflation and is "only" 516 Mbps and excludes BT/TNT sport. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here