cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract end

Bauldy
Tuning in

So my contract is up next month broadband/basic tv/phone/ o2 sim. I have been trying to negotiate a new deal but seem to be getting nowhere! I received a email saying same deal for £34/month minus o2 sim, so not the same deal.I don’t need tv as have a free view ,never plugged landline in, so only really need Broadband, lady I spoke to told me she could match any price on the web so a waste of time. I tried what’s app no joy. How do I get some joy?

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You may not need the landline, but it often attracts multibuy discounts and you could well find that a package with the phone is cheaper than one without.

If you haven't already done so, price up what alternative providers there are in your area - and how much you can get your services from. VM will already have a very good idea, so if you're negotiating a new package without knowing for yourself - you have one hand tied behind your back.

With that information, you need to make a decision on whether you want to remain with VM or to cancel and sign-up with someone else. Call into 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) and decide on that call, whether you give 30days cancellation notice, or accept the offer you are given.

Virgin Media are a multi-service provider and they will generally offer the more generous discounts to those who have multiple services. If you are admitting to only wanting broadband, then scope for discounting is reduced - which makes your research into alternatives, all the more important.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks