Menu
DeeCarli1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Contract end date

Hi I've been trying for 2 weeks to find out both on Twitter and email when my contract ends. I know it was renewed automatically in March 2020 but don't know length of contract.

I've used link i was given 24 times now and still no answer.

When I call the number it says Sorry we are not taking calls right now, and hangs up....Help 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract end date

Sign into My Virgin Media at the top of the page. Open up your contract or latest bill there. Both will show when any discounts are due to end (which is usually when your contract expires)

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
yarfik
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i have an accouint but cant sign in - as that site is disabled -  due to mindless agents

0 Kudos
DeeCarli1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi I see my contract began in March 2020, but no end date or length of contract, so I was just going to give notice now to stop March 

However, I just got email to say my contract has now ended and will be set up for 12months

I DONT WANT TO RENEW CONTRACT  who do I inform.

I'm all tweeted out with you guys along with no one replying to my texts or calls...

Please cancel contract at end of February

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

you can't cancel on here.
when your fixed term ends you move to a rolling 30 day contract. you can give 30 days notice to cancel after that.

to cancel you can call in or cancel by post

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks