Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contract change

I called VM today to discuss potentially leaving after +10 years due to soaring costs, minimal channels and poor internet. I had built a package with Sky for £72 and so the lady on the phone at VM tried to match it and added over 200 channels she told me, including children's channels which was the main ones i was after, increased the internet and gave me a cost of £73 per month.

I agreed to this on 1 one year contract as VM is what i know and i felt a sense of loyalty.. Now i see my new contract has reflected these changes but shows the cost as £93 a month. This was NOT what i agreed. Why would i want to pay more when i could go elsewhere for less?

I feel as though VM have not listened to me and i should have just left and not be what now feels like conned into staying. Very disappointing to feel that the loyalty of 10 years means nothing! 

Can i change this? Do they record their calls? I do not want a contract for a year that i did not feel rightly informed on the cost.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract change

You may want to read this.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos