cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract change without a confirmation

Sambaskk
Joining in

I registered with VM in Jan 23 and opted for M350 which was costing me £27/month. And I had to move to a diff place in Aug23, requested for a transfer and went well. After 2 months, a sudden surprise, 2 months bill £118. This is a scam and looting customers. I specifically mentioned that I was not changing the package and also the agent said it would be just a transfer but nothing else. This is super upsetting and now I regret opting VM and even worse I recommended VM to many of my colleagues and friends. VM never mentioned or took a confirmation from me. I just don't get it!! This is nothing more but robbing from its own customers. I have already raised a complaint and if the resolution is not proper, that's it. I am out and will also pull my friends and colleagues out. This is so bad!! the last thing a business wants is it's customer dissatisfaction and I already saw many victims posting a similar issue.

1 REPLY 1

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sambaskk 👋

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear your Contract was changed when you moved address. 

I'd like to take a closer look into this so will pop you a PM 📩 now and we can take it from there. 

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs