Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contract change when moving home

Hi,

Maybe somebody will be able to help me. I took 12 months contract on 13/07/2019 and in April this year I moved home and after I moved my contract is renewed till April 2021 I did not change anything in my package as it states in FAQ that if you move home your contract will stay the same. So now till July this year I have a discount offer from my last contact and after that I will pay full prices. How can I get back to my previous contract that was ending in July this year.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract change when moving home

Hi Danieliusz26,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear about the contract confusion. Usually where you are transferring your services from one property to another, everything will remain the same as per your original contract provided that nothing has been amended or changed e.g. a service added or removed. Can you check your online account to see whether it's the same as the one at your old property?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Packages are the same at my old and new contracts. But once I moved they closed my old online account and send me details for me to create new online account.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Danieliusz26,

Thank you for that information. 

What I will do is private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos