Menu
LauraAimeParis
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contract change required but unable to contact

How do I change my package? I've rung the call centre and been advised to change it here.

I stated I wanted to remove something and was still pointed to a page online (Package Change). All it allows is to give you more money through upgrades. At no point does it give us any control over what we have or want to change.

You have serious wait times at your call centres so could I request a call back so that I can remove services we haven't used for more than 3 years to reduce our bill? Also, it might be a glaringly obvious solution but why don't you get your coders to add EVERY account operation to be managed online by us. That way you take the weight off your call centres and instead of people leaving, they may just do what they were going to request in the first place? I understand the situation, the pressure that puts you under etc... but we're paying you for stuff we don't use and have no way of getting contact when we need it. I'm sure if I took an extra week to pay my bill, you'd be in touch within minutes.... which begs the question, why don't you give your long term loyal customers that same haste and zeal?

I understand I'm asking the impossible but just get proper account management online and you might reduce your workloads giving other customers with more important issues some contact. Surely that would be win win for you?

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract change required but unable to contact

Hi LauraAimeParis

Thanks for posting. Apologies for the delayed reply. 

We're not able to change packages from here. You'll need to either call us on 150 // 0345 454 1111 or alternatively send us a text on 07533051809 and we can review your account and make sure you're on the best package price etc. Text replies are not instant and are automated at the start to get you through to the right team. 

You cannot cancel via text, this can only be done via calling us on the above number or writing to us at this address; Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos