Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contract cancellation

Hello, 

I'm really struggling to get support. I was visiting family in Slovakia, when the country went into lockdown so have been here for over a month. I currently don't have access to my flat in London. I've tried logging into my Virgin Media account but neither my account details nor my username are recognised. I can't reset either my username nor password, even though I'm using all the correct details as per my contract. 
Customer account number: [REMOVED]

The issue is that I'm trying to cancel my contract. Since I've change the contract to a new address, I've had to move again. In the meantime, the box was never connected to the new home address. So I've been paying for a contract since October 2019 without ever having used the Wifi or even connected the box. From February 2020 I live at a different address that already has a Wifi contract, so I just simply need to get out of this one. 

You will appreciate that during this time I am trying to reduce my spend and it's really urgent that I cancel this contract and possibly get a refund of all the payments on a contract that was never even connected! 

Any help would be appreciated. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract cancellation

Hi Madina1, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear of the situation. I'm afraid we're not able to cancel accounts via this forum, you would need to call the team in order to do this.

You would be able to reach them on +447953 967 967 and they can look into this for you.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos