cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract cancellation

venganzarte
Joining in

I phoned up to cancel contract on 17,08,22  and went through all the necessary steps but have not received final bill or packaging to resend back equipment.

You have sent me another bill for 30.08 -29-09 but does not say final bill.

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @venganzarte 

You need to give 30 days notice when cancelling.

Since you called on 17th August your account is not due to close until 16th September. 

You will receive a final bill around 26th September and around 10 days later yuo will receive the returns packaging.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @venganzarte,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

It's a shame to hear that you're leaving us. As @newapollo has explained, our cancellation process takes 30 days from the date of request, meaning if you requested to cancel on August 17th then your services would be completely disconnected and services with us ended on September 16th.

A few days after this a final bill is then generated which will detail any final charges and credits. If you're in credit a refund would be provided to you shortly after. During this time we'd also send out returns packaging to you for any equipment you have that we'd like to have returned.

If you have any further queries then please let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!