Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contract cancellation uk

How do I get to cancel my broadband contract which is ending o  31/07/2020 if I can't get anyone from Virginmedia online or by phone? I keep waiting for 1h each time. 3 attempts so far. How can I give them notice? Old fashion way by post is the only one left. Unbelievable. Any suggestion?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract cancellation uk

Hello

With regards to account/cancellations issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning, use the option "Thinking of leaving", but again wait times my be long, or write in too

Virginmedia, Unit 4, Pennywell Industrial Estate, Pennywell, Sunderland, SR4 9EN

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos