cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract & o2 volt

Cameronb1990
Tuning in

Hello,

Firstly I’d like to ask is there anyway to sign up to a new contract whilst my current one is coming to an end or do I have to physically phone? The only reason I ask is everytime I phone I always get a phone line that’s always half broken and can never hear the sales rep speak. Makes it 100x harder.

secondly o2 volt, I’ve just signed up to a sim only deal from the o2 website, how do I activate the extra data on my plan but also the extra speed increase for the broadband?

sorry for the long winded post. 

thanks in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Cameronb1990,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
You can check for any upgrades via your online account and sign up that way, you can also contact our team via WhatsApp, if you don't want to call in, you can reach the team on WhatsApp using 07305327112, we are unable to help from the forums on any package changes or contract renewals. I’m also sorry to hear of the issues that you’ve had when calling through to speak to the in the past. 

Regarding the O2 volt speed increase, you can do that via your online O2 account and this will trigger it for both your mobile data and broadband but can take up to 14 days to be added to both services.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Cameronb1990,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
You can check for any upgrades via your online account and sign up that way, you can also contact our team via WhatsApp, if you don't want to call in, you can reach the team on WhatsApp using 07305327112, we are unable to help from the forums on any package changes or contract renewals. I’m also sorry to hear of the issues that you’ve had when calling through to speak to the in the past. 

Regarding the O2 volt speed increase, you can do that via your online O2 account and this will trigger it for both your mobile data and broadband but can take up to 14 days to be added to both services.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks Steven I’ll message that what’s app number now thanks 

You can reach the WhatsApp team on 07305327112, the replies aren't instant via this service but the agents will reply to you as soon as they possibly can.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Smudger64
Tuning in

Does anyone know if you take out a new Volt contract which includes an O2 sim if you cancel the sim as it’s not needed will that increase your monthly payments?

Hi there @Smudger64 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

If you do take out a Volt package is taken out as a whole, a discount is applied due to you having specific elements within the package. If any elements of the specific package are changed or cancelled within the set contract period it may very well mean that the price of the package will be affected.

The best team to speak with if you want to discuss your package further would be our retentions team. All contact details for them can be found here.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know. We're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules